Considering that motherhood has made me easy to please these days, the list could potentially be miles long. I'll try to contain my !!!...
- Any night when I don't have go get up with BB more than two times. This has been rare as of late, but I got one last night. She woke up at 1:30 AM and 5:30 AM. It still sucks but it's better than the 1:30, 3:30, 5:30, 7:00 crap she pulled Sunday night.
- BB naps. She's taking one right now. I should be taking advantage and getting some extra sleep. Damn you, Blogger!
- The rice in her milk is starting to work. She's slowed down on pounding back bottles like a frat boy. Thank god. My boobs were starting to get scared.
- I lost 2 pounds this week. I had to exercise 4 times to get there (insert exhausted face here), but hey, the scale is finally moving in the right direction.
- The new coffee stand down the road is (A) easy to walk to in about 10 minutes and (B) has a daily special from noon to 4:00 PM that makes me !!! all over the place. A 24 oz. iced latte or mocha for--get this--only $2! HEAVEN. (Unfortunately this does not help with losing weight. I'd probably have lost more if I could learn to avoid these.)
- Baby laughs. She's done it a few times and it's absolutely adorable. She still melts my heart. <3
- Mr. Clean got me a new car stereo for our anniversary (9 years at the end of July), which should be here today. There wasn't anything wrong with my old one, per say. But the new one will...(drumroll)...play my iPod! Woot! I've tried those stupid tuner thingies that you use the static-y radio station to play the iPod through but they never worked very well.