Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Come out already!!!

Baby is still holed up inside my uterus. She had decided she really likes it in there.

Fuck.

She was due Saturday. Now she's 4 days overdue. And there is NO sign that she's planning to make an arrival anytime soon. Things are closed up tight. No contractions. Nada.

Fuckity Fuck.

So the doctor has scheduled me for an induction on Monday. We would have been inducing on Friday, but Mr. Clean had to go and screw it up with a job interview. Damn him and his desire to make more money and further his career. So Monday it is.

Fucking A.

Hopefully she will suddenly decide, Hey, I'd like to be born! and she'll come before that. PLEASE DEAR GOD. Because a week and two days overdue seems like a lot. That seems like an eternity. And it seems like she'll be about 20 lbs by then.

I'll keep ya posted.

6 comments:

VandyJ said...

Good luck with things. Hope she decides to make her appearance shorlty--very shortly.

Sprite's Keeper said...

I predict Saturday. :-)
Early Saturday.
If I'm right, I get to name her. (Totally kidding, but it sounded funny, right?)

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to be overdue. I feel your pain, girl! came over after reading your Spin!

Heather said...

So freakin frustrating...oh how I vividly remember that feeling. I've got my fingers crossed for you that baby comes before your induction date.

Bano said...

Dude, Sprite, if you can work some magic I'm ready to let you name her! :)

Thanks for the support everyone!

Casey said...

I don't hear you keeping us posted?!? Baby? Not yet?