Tuesday, February 23, 2010

GLEE!

OMG, Glee is coming back soon! Joy! Rapture!

I just saw the commercial. I almost peed a little!!! (Good thing I'm packin' protection downstairs these days in case, you know, I sneeze or laugh or cough.)

I'm a total Gleek. Not crazy, stalkerish Gleeky. But I have both of the CD's. And it's set for a season pass on my TiVo. That's going to come in handy because there's a good chance Baby won't always agree that watching Glee is at the top of her to-do-right-now list.

Any other Gleeks out there?

2 comments:

Casey said...

I'm sorry but I can only point and laugh when someone tells me they watch Glee. To be fair, I've never seen it but still. ;)

Heather said...

There must be a lot of gleeks out there because I keep hearing about the show from people on blogger. One of these days I'll have to check it.